♥ 用相机记录下我的心情,分享自己旅行出游的心得与宝贵刹那,让我们一同分享 ♥
Life's a journey an attempt to document down my life and my travels










Sunday, August 29, 2010

•●8 月28の【♥愛攝影の女生】の 我在停泊岛Pulau Perhentian勒 II (28 to 29 Aug 2010)●•

My first trip to Perhentian with my darling~~~

Redang and Perhentian were both beautiful in their own way. 

At the best sites, diving was equally good and Perhentian offered wreck dives which Redang did not have. 

Fishes appeared less abundant, though there were just as many species. 

On land, Redang boasted better beaches and more scenic land- and sea-scapes but was more commercialized and crowded. 

Perhentian was laid-back, quiet and relaxed; small resorts, dive shops and eating places were spread out across beaches contributing to a kampung (village) atmosphere while water taxis - absent in Redang - provided a flexible and affordable means of transportation between beaches.



It was a really nice nice trip for me......really enjoy specially I can spend my time with my dearest Babe.....
I love him so much, here's to wish myself & dear have a lifetime of happiness


By the way this is Our early 10th years Dating anniversary :)
(pls kindly select 720 HD for better quality picture & video clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment